To print from a Hertswood Academy Chromebook, you need your Print Code, and to add the FollowMe printer to your account.
- Click this link, log in with your normal school username/password (without the '@hertswoodacademy.org' part), and clicking 'Show' in the top-left corner under Card/ID.
- This four digit number is your personal Print Code.
- Click this link and click 'Add Printer' to give yourself access to the school's printers.
- Once you've completed the above steps, when you print from a Chromebook you can choose the 'Destination' as the Google Cloud Printer called FollowMe.
- Once you've printed, you can go to any Printer or MFD (photocopier) in the school, enter your four digit code, and choose Print Release.
- This gives you a list of documents you've printed, which you can 'release' to print at that device.